Yeast/Bv/ STD??

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had unprotected sex 2 months ago and then 2 weeks later, i had protected sex and sinxe then , I have been having discharge non stop and itching and it hurts down there whenever i walk or make movement. it could be a cut or something, i dont know what it is! i got screened for most STDs and they all came back negative . pls help. what could this be?? the discharge is also slightly yellow in colour! my vaginal swab came back negative twice!image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Based on your discharges consistency it looks like you might have a yeast infection, especially if your sti screenings are coming back negative. A good way to check and see if its a yeast infection or BV would be to get a vaginal PH tester from your local pharmacy. If the swab reveals a normal PH then you likely have a yeast infection, if it's abnormal it could be BV and you should see your healthcare provider about antibiotics. Either way if movement is uncomfortable because of tenderness/pain you should definitely bring it up to your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.