Yeast infection or herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past week I have been having vaginal itching and discharge. The discharge is white and clumpy and smells really bad. I thought it was a yeast infection and I bought some over-the-counter medication at Walmart. I took that for about three days and my symptoms went away, so I stopped taking it. But as soon as I stopped taking it the symptoms came back and now I have white spots inside my vagina that concern me. last night I was able to remove some since it was just discharge, but this morning I tried removing them again and they wouldn’t come off. some look like little white heads i could pop or blisters, but I dont wanna touch them too much. I don’t know if this is just a severe case of a yeast infection or something like herpes. Both of my partners that I’m sexually active with say that they have been tested and that they’re clean, but now I’m unsure. I don’t know if anyone else has had this issue, but I don’t know what it could be. Please no judgment, I just want an opinion on what I have, I’m going to my doctor soon but am worried. I have attached a picture but its graphic (and a little blurry).

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.