You can get off Tramadal PLEASE DO before you go to next level and lose everything!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I ended up at the end 15 years ago taking 50 Tramadal a day (don’t ask me how I am alive I have no clue) but I had on and of f taken them since 1996 when marketed as non narcotic! I compensated inbetween refills buying them online legallly for years all the time thinking I had just developed a tolerance if I stoped took less I was so sick and in so much pain I had no clue about addiction  to narcotics. I wasn’t euphoric anymore just maintaining finally led to heroine, methadone and then crack trying to find happy again I did with heroine the very first shot then sick without it then methadone met crack in the middle too whole different thing! Bottom line I went to a year program 

Been recovered 13 years!

I Had knee Surgery 3x  didn’t want narcotic so took Tramadal again it started all over again the happy feeling this time I tapered off and haven’t touched it again! Never will! Nothing but Tylenol no matter what ever again! You can do it if you don’t you will go to next level and lose everything! Thank God I knew 2nd time to stop before returning to higher doses and then drugs! 13 years recovered and my life is great I got everything back plus so much more!

Tramadal for me was way lmore euphoric than Percocet or heroin and tricked my mind that it wasn’t as bad it was worse!

Taper down slowly you can do it!?????? You will get depressed until your dopamines return just know it’s not you! Mine took about 3 months! Trust me keep going you will feel better!! I promise!!!! 

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.