Your help would mean the world

Posted , 2 users are following.

For over a year now I've had this strange persistent itching in my anus.

My symptoms are as follows;

1. Itching on and off within random times of the day and night (not just night).
  2. Regular lower abdomen pain.
  3. Unusual and loud lower abdomen noise.

The sensation is closely similar to that of threadworms, where i often feel a wriggling sensation. I had threadworms approximately 2 years ago, which i successfully treated with the use of Ovex. However i must clarify that;

1. I've never seen worms in my stools.
  2. I've repeatedly taken the medication and been through the hygiene measures and it seems to have little or no effect.
  3. Other people in my family don't catch them or don't feel them.

I really want to get my life back, unfortunately this issue just seems to consume me and zap me of my energy. If anyone has any advice whatsoever, please please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Many thanks,

Lisa

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

combantrin pirantel pamoat is good for killing worms

pls consult with doctor before taking it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.