3 months on.......Dizziness, headaches and Clogged up

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues.

can be ok for a while but can be light headed or dizzy for hours or even days, some times accompanied by feeling lungs are clogged up and headaches.

i have a real aversion to sudden loud noises that seem to vibrate straight through my head and feels painful.

Anyone having anything similar

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi i was hospitalized end of march had 12 weeks off work but now 18 weeks on i am so dizzy its constant and it really gets me down how are you coping with it?

• Posted

Hi, I had a bad attack of vertigo on Friday...my head feels swimmy and my ears feel full..bad Tinnitus too.

Not sure why, but am worried it may be the start of this horrid virus. No cough or loss of smell, so I really feel in limbo as it might be head cold... it is so difficult to know what to do.

• Posted

Hi,

Yes. I'm a month and a half down the recovery line and feel unwell almost all the time day and night. Headache and sore throat is there 95% of the time. Dizziness like yourself often accompanies it. The chest tightness is also an issue, I have been prescribed an inhaler to help the pain and tightness.

• Edited

Hi, yes ive had symptoms for 6 weeks now, the first 2 weeks was bad flu symptoms but after the headaches and clogged sinuses have been very painful and draining. I also am suffering from extreme fatigue, insomnia and brain fog too. I found using olbas oil and steam helps. you can pour a few drops into a bowl of boiled water and inhale or i have a plastic cup with a nose and mouth piece on. You can buy them online, i was hospitalised last week for a couple of days and had many many tests i was perscribed antibiotic and steroids but it hasnt helped. Other than that i have been living off of paracetamol and ibuprofen daily. Hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.