ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED OF KIDNEY FAILURE IF I GET COVID BECAUSE I HAVE KIDNEY DISEASE

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have just found out that Covid is causing many to go into kidney failure that have kidney disease and there are even stories of people who didn't have kidney disease have had kidney injury and kidney failure due to Covid.

I have kidney disease and I invited my children and grandson for my husband's birthday this weekend and I'm so regretting it because I'm so scared because they aren't careful. My son has a grand opening as well Saturday in our city for something he invested in.

I'm also going through a medication withdrawal so I'm more anxious than I have ever been in my life. I don't know if I should just wear a mask around everyone but what do I do at a restaurant?

I would love your thoughts, reccomendations and if you have had Covid and Kidney Disease what happened to your kidney after Covid if you know?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.