Acid reflux breakfast

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, Anyone know what the best cereal for acid reflux is? I have been eating weetabix or porridge, but still get a rumbling stomach sometimes?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried adding natural yogurt to your breakfast and maybe toast? It could be that you need to eat a little more in the morning.
  • Posted

I think a lot of cereals contain sugar and I am looking for something less sugary for breakfast. Any ideas what a good anti acid breakfast is?
  • Posted

You could try Weetaflakes (mixed rice and wheat), or avoid using milk and use natural yogurt or soya milk, that may help, but remember to try the sugar free soya milk.
  • Posted

I found that by not eating wheat - or greatly reducing wheat, helped me a lot. So cereals that don't contain it may be your best bet. It can be difficult to have a diet without wheat I know but even eating less might help. One can only try! Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.