Any tips for new diagnosed?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone. I would love to find more active support groups. Does anyone know of any? I was just diagnosed July 5th 2022. I have had 2 rounds of Iv Rituxin and still on prednisone. I have lost alot of my hearing before I was diagnosed. Doctors dont think I will recover it back. Has anyone else lost their hearing? Also does the mucus from the lungs EVER STOP? Its so gross!

Natalie

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Natalie,

Sorry to hear about your hearing loss. Have you found any other forums that help with advice?

How did your doctor confirm diagnosis? I have very high PR3 but my ANCA changes. Having lung and throat issues.

Thanks and hope you are feeling better-

Christy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.