Arthritic pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does anybody have anything for Arthritic pain pleeeeeease

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't know where your arthritis is but for my hands I like to use something Flexiseq. You can purchase it on Amazon. Someone recommended it to me and I purchased it with real doubt that it would work and was very surprised and happy that it does.

• Posted

I got really good results from an injection from my doctor. Have you tried that yet? If not I recommend you go to an orthopedic doctor to do it and have the doctor do the injection rather than the PA. I know when my doctor does my injection in my knee it hurts like hell but it works, but when the PA does it, it doesn't hardly hurt at all but it doesn't work. So when I need the next one I'm going to make sure it's the doctor that does it. Now it makes it sound like I've had several when I've really only had three in something like six or seven years.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.