Bladder red

Posted , 4 users are following.

i went to the urologist last Wednesday and he  looked into my bladder and said it was very red. I told him when i went to the bathroom it felt like i was peeing fire that how it really burns,, He has me sitting in baking soda water because the outside so re, Has anyone else had  this  problem. Thanks  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That sounds like a bladder infection to me. And how did he see inside your bladder anyway. I've just never heard of anything like that.

• Posted

I don't have a bladder infection and this is how they look inside of your bladder. They take a thin light that has a camera on it and run this up your bladder. AND INSIDE OF MY bladder completely red. They took a biopsy but haven't heard from it yet. But when you Lee feels like your peeing fire. It's not a bit fun. He took me when I go to the bathroom have a squirt bottle full of water to pour over me.

• Posted

I wonder if it's a fungal infection of some sort that you have. Obviously the biopsy should tell you something. I'm sure it's very hard to wait for those results. If a squirt bottle doesn't work well you might consider looking at personal bidets on Amazon. I found one that I use the way it's meant to and it works wonderfully. I think it would work great for the purpose you're using a squirt bottle for. Although I don't know how spraying water while you're going to the bathroom is going to help your pain. After all your pain is on the inside not the outside. There are medicines that are meant to help the burning. You might Google that and then ask your doctor for that kind of medication. Just some thoughts.

• Posted

Go to the Mayo Clinic web site you can list your symptoms and they give you possible diagnoses. Maybe also google legitimate health sites re bladder issues. Also another urologists opinion. Best of luck this sounds terrible. 🍀??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.