Bowel problems

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi there I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis 3 years ago. since then I have had many treatments including Infliximab. My problem is that I have been suffering from Diarrhea for over 12 months, I was wondering if anyone else has suffered this

Thanks DB 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I had the some problem for more than a year. Now my prednisolon is down to 5mg and methrotexat 15mg it has got much better. Are you on a high dosis of medicine?
  • Posted

hi David, yes I have, I'v known about my sarcoidosis for about 12 year's now, 5 years ago I started having really bad stomach pains and after many arguments with my doc I was admitted to hospital with extremely bad stomach pains and diarrhea with a lot of blood in it, first question was did I still have my appendix in, I replied no ( the surgeon talking to me took them out the year before)

It took them 11 days to stop the diarrhhea and on the 12th day they wanted a sample, after many swearing words later I asked to speak the doc I saw on the first day of admission.

He agreed to arrange for more tests to be done, the results showed a high level of A.C.E in my blood, this angiotestine converting enzyme is the marker for active sarcoidosis he then looked back to my initial reading on my admission and that my bowel symptoms wear classic of bowel sarcoid. It's horrible this disease and unless someone who's had it it's hard to explain to other people what it's like , no one knows you feel and it's hard to describe what your going through.

Hope this helps you.

• Posted

Hi peter 

As per my last post please turn to the raw garlic and black seed oil formula and see how it can make a difference to your gut issues HOW MUCH COST IS INVOLVED FOR THE BENIFIT!

No side effects if it does not work for you. Let all of know how you feel in 2/3weeks. 

• Posted

...has this remedy ever been tried for bone and or lung sarcoid ....just rolling dice ...works for one might work for another...Donn
    • Posted

Hi Donn54320

I have lung Sarcoidosis not sure with bone it has really improved my life my last lot of bloods showed a big improvement will have another PET scan in April

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.