CBD Oil Capsules

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, has anyone used CBD for pain relief? I have read about it and wondered IF it works? Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards J

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I have just started using the oil directly, and the oil I have does contain THC, as I believe it is needed, especially for neuropathic pain. I definitely noticed the sedative side of it and extreme lethargy set in for a few hours. I feel this 'doped up' state is what does the job where reduced sensitivity is required. I hope this helps in some small way.

Regards,

Wayne

• Posted

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband had brain cancer- in remission over 4 years, thanks. BUT, when they did the surgery, there was a lot of pain afterwards and nerve damage. He was on pain pills and Gabapentin for nerve damage for years. We read about CBD oil, started using it, and two weeks later he was off the pain pills!!!!!! Ours has zero THC. So I do not agree that THC is necessary.

• Posted

That is excellent for you both and the results from the CBD oil, especially getting off the regular pain medication, are fantastic. I have not had any serious illness (maybe stroke(s) but they cannot be certain) but have suffered with central pain for 25 years, which has deteriorated to horrific levels. I've had two brain surgeries with no luck, and am due to have spinal surgery very soon. No medication has ever worked so I was hoping CBD oil containing THC could help, especially as I'd had some success with smoking cannabis in the past. Unfortunately, I have not had such positive results, which is hugely disappointing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.