Chest tight and feeling wierd

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi all i have no idea if i have covid or not but my whole body feels painful and achey i have no fever though but i do have a cough but its not persistant i have chest pain and i have chest tighness which feels really strange its making my neck and throat feel like its being squeezed i went to A&E because i was concered about the chest pains so i had a ECG WHICH CAME BACK NORMAL so im so unsure of what to do next

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

This time of year, you could be experiencing allergies which could be explained by your symptoms. They say 80% of people who think they have had covid 19 and have the antibody test find out they haven't! It is just human to think you may have this virus, if you have anything similar to any of the symptoms. The more we read symptoms the more we can identify to them, that is why doctors always tell you to not look up your symptoms online! It amazes me when reading posts by people on this website who say they have had 2-3 covid tests come back negative that they still are convinced they have had it. It just shows how powerful your mind is!

• Posted

Hi moon,

I never had a test done but my gp said I have had it through the symptoms I had and still having them after 9 weeks the breathing is the worse one.

• Edited

Have you been tested? These are same symptoms I had and I was positive. You need to be tested and even if it's negative it may be incorrect so you ought to self isolate for 7 days and anyone living with you for 14. Rest a huge amount, plenty of water and paracetamol every 4 hours. Am now in my 4th week and symptoms starting to go. Hope you feel better soon. X

• Edited

Hi crystal

All of us on here have had the same symptoms as you, maybe go for a test and ask for a xray, speak to your Dr as well and rest, drink lots of fluids and see how you go ❤️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.