Chronic back and hip pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well it has been a while....

New update I had spinal facet joint inventions along with an injection into my left hip joint this was in September 2018. I can safely say that it was a bad idea as it has increased my pain and problems down my legs. It feels like a tingling and numbness down the back of my legs

The pain in my back limits on limo how long I sit or stand. Struggling with a 7h day at work. I have asked for a sit and stand desk and am also asking for am 8-4 shift in the new year. They may not like it but it's the best I can do for now.

Hope u have all had a good Xmas

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

if you aren't already, you'll want to get a cushion to sit on, it's been very helpful for me . I find the best cushions are high-quality thick kitchen chair cushions. I know a lot of people like the specialized pillows that have the notch out of the back so that your spine does not press on the seat when you're sitting down. But I found that these cushions are not very thick so they were not as helpful as I had thought they would be.

• Posted

Hi I've requested a spinal cushion at work. They supply them so hoping that it will be sorted soon.

I have numerous at home but work are duty bound to supply them.

Thanks

• Posted

Hey,

so where exactly do you have pains? Is it in your joints?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.