Co-proximal

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been reading the discussions on Co-Proximal,I have also been taken of this drug 5months ago. Since then I have tried several other drugs but none of them work, some of the side affects are really bad,did not have any problems with Co-Proximal. I had been taking them for many years firstly for a back injury then for arthritis connected to Lupus. I am almost 82 yrs old and was hoplng to live a few more years with some good pain control.I like to be as active as possible, walking my dog and doing my housework but when I am in pain I can't find the energy to do anything. I think it is very unfair that they have taken away something that has been so much help to so many people. Say what they like it's nothing to do with people committing suicide,they hand out Valium like sweets so if they want to do that they could easily to it with them and a few gins. It's all to do with saving money, they don't care about our pain.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Totally agree with you.  Up until 18 months ago I was walking without pain on one stick, then they took away my coproxamal. Now I am in a wheelchair, can barely walk two steps with two sticks and in pain nearly all the time except when I'm sitting down, sleeping is getting worse and my only choice now is a very scary operation to replace my hips once again and because of osteoporosis they will have to do a bone transplant as well in order for the hip replacements to be strong enough. Even the consultant says there is only a 50-50 chance of success.  The people who banned Coproxamol should be strung up for inhumanity

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.