Pressure in the head, eyes and sore throat

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had really heavy pressure in my head for three days now. My eyes ache whenever I move them up and down, my head also goes light headed whenever I stand up. When I shake my head it feels like the inside of my head is locked in one position if you get what I mean. I'm constantly red hot but I have the shivers and sweaty. The left side of my throat is swollen and when I swollow it's like it's scraping against a razor blade! I've felt like this previously as well but it's not like regular it's every 4-5 months roughly. I have read up about it and some websites say that staring at mobile phone etc can cause it. As I'm waiting to start my training for the army I don't do much but play on the PlayStation 4 (game console). If anyone has any suggestions on what to do to ease these symptoms then please let me know ASAP!

Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sam

I think you answered part of your own question, if your playing many hours of computer games, then sitting in one position and the footage in the game as so good these days it will have an effect on you. Get yourself outdoors and use this time to get fitter for the Army.

Regarding the other symptoms re throat, shivers etc. How long has this been going on ? If a while I would see your GP, they may take some bloods and a swab of your throat, hopefully it's nothing worse than a cold or viral infection

Regards

George

• Posted

1ive only just come on here and seen the PM. You have disabled PM so I can't message you back. It's so very strange what you said about going to the hospital - I have got to that point today. Please let me PM you. I know how you feel.

Thanks

Sandie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.