Constant aching legs/pain, especially in the morning when I'm in bed

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm a 28 yo male, and for the past month or so I've been having these strange leg pains. Sometimes it's just an ache that goes from the lower back down to both legs. And sometimes there's a pain on the outer shin muscle area. The aches/pain are like what you would feel after a long walk except I get it on days where I haven't even walked much in the past few days. Wondering if anyone has had similar issues?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

check with your doctor ask for blood tests. the results can help diagnose . in many cases leg cramps can be low magnesium. I take magnesium before bedtime which helps with my leg cramps.

• Edited

Thank you! Yes, I've been meaning to do a blood test and will do it soon. Cheers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.