Coronavirus????

Posted , 9 users are following.

good morning

so 2 weeks ago i woke early hours of the morning with severe stomach pain, diarrhea and sickness. for 2 days then i had a headache and since have been tired, lathargic, breathless and had on and off chest pains. no fever or cough etc but could this be Covid or just stress and IBS. Anyone else had these symptoms?

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Next
  • Posted

i had similar symptons i had diaareah cood chills not much of a fever but the diaerrahs was like water and then yellow

• Posted

oh this was definitely like water but didnt last, it was the stomach pain that lasted another day. did you get tested?

• Posted

i have never had a bad belly when it was like water before thats what made me think something was wrong

• Posted

i felt warm and then cold, woke up sweating but never had a fever

• Posted

no i never got tested but i knew something was wrong i was so tired so tired all the time freezing then hot but not much of a temperture hot to tiuch my face and neck if i tried to eat anything i would have tomrun to the toilet i know it sounds disgusting but my diareah went bright yellow then

• Posted

thats why im just not sure if it was maybe just a bug as my diarrhea didnt last but have been tired and breathless

• Posted

did you get tested

• Posted

no, i didnt even call the doctor as its not typical symptoms so probably wouldnt have been tested anyway

• Posted

they are saying that the stomache is a covid but some only have digestive symptons

• Posted

i couldnt do nothing i just laid down

for 3weeks

• Posted

i have a 4 year old who i have to care for so no resting for me unfortunately

• Posted

its so scary i was in hospital last wednesday because i was

having palpitations they check my bloods

and they saud they were all good

and my chest sounded good but now

i am scared i caught something up the hospital

• Posted

yes ive been feeling like my heart is racing and my bpm have gone up. also getting super breathless at the smallest amount of doing anything

• Posted

my doctor sent me in i didnt want to go in butbtyrt told me i had to

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.