Coronavirus Breakthrough Infection Moderate Symptons

Posted , 2 users are following.

I caught covid from my daughter whilst isolating. I have had both Astrazeneca Vaccines, my 2nd one was a couple of months ago in May. I am obese but otherwise healthy.

My Covid symptons have not been mild at all. I'm currently on day 8

Day 1 Headache

Day 2 Very bad Headache/sneezing

Day 3 nasal congestion/headache around front of head and around eyes/fever/cough/constant sneezing/no smell or taste/not sleeping well, not much appetite

Day 4 same as Day 3 and Not sleeping well and sore lips and scalp

Day 5 same as Day 3 but cough feels a bit more chesty with a bit of phlegm

Day 6 Feeling very hot, nausea is bad, nasal congestion feels a bit better. Cough is bad been up all night and feeling wheezy

Day 7 woke up wheezy, headaches gone, slight nasal congestion. Feeling more achy and slightly dizzy towards bedtime and feeling like when you have water in your ears

Day 8 Feeling a bit better but still feeling wheezy when I breathe or try to do much. Still no smell or taste.

will I get better from this or could it get worse. I also get health anxiety.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

The nurses I spoke to in the Johnson and Johnson study said that they have documented no cases of vaccinated people who caught Covid and had mild symptoms getting worse as time goes on, only better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.