Coronavirus headache

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had corona virus last week had no syptoms other than a headache which felt like a sinus headache had the headache since last monday 12th july. at first wasnt too bad but didnt go after taking ibrobufen or pracetmol. i started using nasal sprays different types. the headache got less painful. it was always like a pressure pain in my head behind my eyes and nose and temples. then i started getting this really weird burning sensation constatly in my nose which is there all day ntohing helps to take it away.

im now on amoxicillan for a sinus infrction but not aure if it is a sinus infection, has anyone else had this weird burning sensation in nose behind eyes and feels like in the ears? the headache has come back from last jight and the burning as got less intense but nothing is taking the pain away?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I had a ... i guess sinus migraine (horrible horrible) for a few days (still have COVID but i think i am at the tail end). My eyes burned and i still have eye pain.. sort of like i have pulled muscles. Nothing helped and i can't take NSAIDS because i am upcoming surgery next month. Keep going... it will be better eventually...hope this validates something for you

• Posted

I've recovered from covid but I've developed a pain that's sort of behind my left eye and seems to radiate to the ear and back of head. It's worse when I'm using my mobile or PC...anyone else?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.