Could it be covid 19?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am having low grade temperature ( 37.4 to 37.8) for past 9-10 days. No other symptoms just fatigue and now don't want to eat much..I have sometimes neck muscles ache. Did anyone had same symptoms. My rest of the family is fine.

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Of course it's possible that it is Covid-19 but cannot confirm without a test. For now I would stay away from the rest of your family.

• Edited

my symptoms started like that low grade temp loss of appetite loss of sleep and body aches this went on for 10 days the loss of appetite and loss of sleep went on for over a week then the body aches stop after the 10 days and the temp went up after the 10 days to 38.4 it was the worse thing i have had to put up with im going back to work as a nurse on thursday after being off for 3 weeks hope you get better soon god bless you

• Posted

My loss of sleep has been going on for 8 weeks. I had a low grade fever for 3 days, then the loss of sleep started.

It has been very difficult and frustrating. I have ongoing fatigue and the disturbed sleep isn't helping.

Anybody else experience the same? I'm panicking a bit as I have some symptoms of post viral fatigue. I'm praying it will get better soon as I don't want to end up with CFS.

• Posted

My daughter and i ran fevers for 3 1/2 weeks, she only experienced gastro issues and abdominal pain. I however, had a constant headache, cold chills, pain and cramping in my muscles, night sweats, loss of sleep followed by extreme fatigue, and loss of taste. We went to our Dr. but could not get tested because they were reserved for Medical personnel and first responders. We were tested for strep and flu, both were negative so we were advised to go home and wait it out. I can only assume that we had it, but will not know for sure unless we can get antibodies testing.

• Posted

That is how it started for me. I had Covid back in March. My main symptoms were fatigue, muscle achesand headache. Mild fever. I was in bed for over 8 days. I didn't get the Covid test at the time but tested positive for the antibody at the beginning of May.

Lots of rest, Vitamin C, Tylenol and I took over the counter flu meds.

I think it is a personal choice if you feel ok to go get tested now. If it available then I would.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.