Covid

Posted , 4 users are following.

i tested positive for covid on january 1rst..great way to start the new year might i add.only symptoms i have is slight loss of smell and taste..am i going to get worse?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if you are young, the chances that you will do very well are 99.9% according to the CDC. Especially if you have no underlying conditions. Stay at home and take care of yourself just as you would if you had A cold or flu. stay hydrated and eat healthy meals to build up your immune system.if you feel worsening symptoms like a Low grade fever or cough you can let your doctor know but even with that, they are just going to have you stay home., as long as the symptoms are not severe.

You are most likely going to be just fine. Take one day at a time. ❤

• Posted

thank you. i have no health issues so i am praying this will be mild

• Edited

There is a good chance you will only have just mild symptoms like most. If you take D3, Zinc, and some other supplements it will help keep symptoms to a minimum. I know several people and myself that took a cocktail of D3, Zinc, C, Garlic extract & NAC at first sign of symptoms and we all kept symptoms to minimum. Ages varied from 23 to 80 .

best of luck

• Posted

im 22 and just tested positive yesterday, so far i cant taste or smell i thing,and have a stopped up nose... how are you feeling now??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.