Covid chest pains.

Posted , 2 users are following.

i got covid nearly 4 weeks ago, lost taste and smell and have had chest pains since.

l went to the doctors who sent me to hospital , have ecg test, x ray, blood tests and every test was seems ok.. l,m still getting chest pains that goes from one side to the other and middle of the chest, also get the pains in the upper back between the back bones . The pains come and go , sometimes they go away all day and other times get the now and again through the day though alot of times l get them through the night when in bed.. The doctor gave me anti inflammatory tablets which l taken now for 6 days and paracetamol for the pain, its eased of slightly in 1 week but its still there ..

Anyone else got these symptoms or had them , how was your experience with the pains , what did you take or do to ease the pains and how long did you have it for or have you still got it..

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Good day, I am having this problem. I Went to dr about 12 days after testing postive and showing symptoms of covid. Original Covid Symptoms werent terrible, but now im having Chest pain shortness of breath difficulty breathing. (actually tight chest almost the whole time, I had a chest xray and they said normal. I was put on Prednisone, Albutorol, Zpack and Benzonotate 4-5 days ago. Yesterday i felt decent with breathing issues off and on. Im not sure if its the prednisone or panic attacks or both with the worse breathing difficulties. How long did your symptoms last? did you heal fully?

jeff

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.