COVID headaches

Posted , 4 users are following.

I tested positive for covid on december 15 and started getting excruciating pressure headaches. All symptoms were gone by the ten day mark with exception to these awful headaches. I will feel a dull pressure headache in the morning but it gets progressively more intense by afternoon and evening. Feels like my forehead could burst. Sometimes its unbearable and light sensitive. Doctor has put me on three different medicines including gabapentin with zero relief. Over the counter meds dont provide any relief . Im desperate for any suggestions.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I am suffering the same , Coq10 seems to help my headaches - without them is seem like my head is about to explode. Have tested yourself for POTS - does the headache go away when you lie down. Have you tried amitripyline ?

• Posted

Hey Ryan,

I have been experiencing very similar symptoms post Covid now for 5 months.

Have you experienced any relief? Anything that has helped.

I would truly appreciate any help. It's been so difficult managing these headaches everyday for 5 months. Has anything worked for you?

Hope you are feeling better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.