Covid Vaccination Booster Sickness!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Finally, seven weeks after getting the Moderna booster, I'm starting to feel more like my normal self. Within 1.5 hours of getting the booster, I was not well slept for the next six days, and when I finally got out of bed, my stomach pain, burning in my esophagus, and mouth and tongue blisters were unbearable. I've been taking gravol and existing on mashed potatoes, ice cream, yogurt, bread, and ginger ale and have lost 4.5 pounds, down from 117.5 to 113. The more weight I lose, obviously, is now causing major fatigue, dizziness, and leg cramps!!! Lots of other symptoms too. My right hand (the booster given in my right arm) swelled at the joints in my wrist, thumb, and index finger. My skin was itchy all day, and my eyes were burning. I haven't been able to do my yoga workout as well. I tried and completely fell over in the squatters lunge twice because my balance is completely whacked out too!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.