Day 10 nausea and headache

Posted , 7 users are following.

my partner tested positive 12days ago he was asymptomatic I've been I'll for the past ten days cough on and off fever loss of taste and smell aches now today over got a horrible headache and nausea despite not bein tested a covid doctor rang me and said its highly likely its covid I have health anxiety I cant cope I have two kids I cant do a simple task without getting breathless feel awfull success stories please this sickness feeling is something else

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Hi. I am currently on day 5 with the virus and I suffer from major anxiety. I am experiencing nausea and dry heaves with no appetite. It seems that the mucus going into my digestive system is making me feel sick, and the more water I drink the more sick I feel possible because I haven't eaten. My heartrate was at 145 earlier but my oxygen is good. I am here to learn about others' symptoms as well. Thanks for your post.

• Posted

Hi, I feel for your situation, mine is very similar. I've had some success with practicing deep breathing and meditation on my stomach to help when I start getting anxious. Are you already over the sickness? Any light you can shed on how you coped?

• Posted

Hi, I know it's been a while since you post this but I'm in a similar situation and would like to know how your process was. I'm on day 7 and feel really nervous, weak, no apetite at all and I also feel my mucus going down my throat, which makes me feel nauseous. Yesterday I was feeling better and now this again, I woke up with my heartrate at 120, I don't understand why, and feeling like a menopausal hot flush. I don't know if you experienced this and if you find a way to improve these symptoms.

I hope it didn't last too long...

• Posted

Hi Claire,

how are you feeling now? I am day 5 of covid and I suffer with health anxiety! I also have 2 kids and worried sick that I will get worse. I keep looking for reassurance that I will be ok, counting down the days until I can go out. I'm so stressed with it I just want it to be done with. I have been tired, dry cough, no smell or taste and very weepy.

• Posted

hi claire

sorry to hear of your situation - I have those symptoms too - i know its really hard but try to be patient and not worry, just focus on getting as much rest and good food as you can...

I am at home with my two adult daughters all infected with varying similar symptoms - we are trying to take things day by day and very much hope we will come out the other side ok!

all the best to you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.