Delta Covid Variant Virus is Here

Posted , 9 users are following.

just when we thought we could somewhat return to normal, now we have the Delta variant virus in 80 countries and spreading.it’s more highly transmissible than COVID-19 and possibly more severe. you don’t have to panic just everybody be careful. i’m going to limit myself to outdoor activities with others for now until I see where this is going. take care

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes, Delta variant is the most dangerous of all the variants that we have till now. Health experts are saying that in some middle east countries the third wave might hit around 3rd quarter of this 2021.

• Posted

it’s in the United States in some states already. It makes up 10% of the new cases of Covid strains right now

• Posted

Read about it, most dangerous variant and most of the vaccines are not so much effective on delta plus variant.

• Posted

If vaccines are not effective against it then what's is the way to protect ourselves from it?

Remain in houses is not the solution. Work is necessary too.

• Posted

Today only I read that 24 states have seen an uptick of at least 10% in Covid-19 cases over the past week as health experts and the federal government keep pressing for more people to get vaccinated. It's twice as infectious. Gotta stay inside as much as possible.

• Posted

ive got the delta variant 😦 tested positive on Tuesday 😦

i have had both vaccines and been working from home since March 2020. my two children have been attending school and both have had colds - sneezing and runny nose.

my only symptons were sneezing and runny nose. no fever, no headache, no aches. feel pretty good except hey feaver style sneezing. it was only when i started to lose taste on Tuesday i got a covid test - and its positive!!

i feel absolutely fine in every way apart from sneezing constantly. and cant taste or smell anything. Getting frustrating now. so we are all in isolation as a family and im now guessing these colds my children had were covid. great!

• Posted

my family is in the same boat as you. All 3 of my vaccinated family members got Covid. The CDC needs to stop saying how rare infection is if vaccinated. Im sure infection leading to death is rare though.

• Posted

I am also avoiding going outside, staying at home is much better in this situation. Stay safe everyone!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.