Depression from having a lot of pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ive been in so much pain for the last couple of months it was so bad the last couple of years but its getting worse im on tablets wish the doctors can sort me out and i can get back to a normal life

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Can you give us a bit more information??  Pain...where?  Hips/ankle

We might be able to offer some advice if we knew more

Love

Eileen  UK

• Posted

Hello,

I also have suffered pain especially since the beginning of last year I repeatedly went to see the doctors also listened to comments from this site my pain many of which were interesting to read, the pain now comes and goes and I have tried many pain killers. I have got to the point that many doctors now are fed up with treating me or that I should put up with the pain. Forget the depression pills and keep visiting the doctors and get some good info from other listeners.

• Posted

Thank your for your reply cant give my anti depressents up they are the only thing thats keeping me going cos as well aswell the pain im suffering i lost mum last yearsad
    • Posted

My father passed away in 1999 and my mother in 2003 I still miss them lots and it gets me down but having a good family and friends around you should help a little and remember you will always have the memories, they will never go away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.