Dizziness and body aches help!

Posted , 6 users are following.

i had covid 3 months ago and about a week 1/2 ago i startes getting body aches and dizzy... it stopped but this morning i had it again.. i felt so dizzy but i also have been under soooooo much stress and my anxiety has worsened after covid.. has anybody felt dizzy due to andiety and stress .. and what about body aches .. i would get both before covid also.. i hate this feeling of anxiousness and sadness ... i always panic and seem to think the worst .. idk if i should go to ER or if this is normal... and i sometimes get weak and if i start to clean up i get out of breath.. but im non stop anxious and ny mind constantly is going 100 mph

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

yes ive been feeling similar symptoms. Had covid 4 weeks ago and still have lingering symptoms. So bad where sometimes I even stumble when i walk.

Ive seen an ENT, Cardiologist and my GP. All tests normal they told me it could take some time for it to clear up. I have GAD (anxiety), so it makes it worse. Hopefully we all feel better soon

• Posted

yes i have andiety and depression.. mine was worse after covid and has been.. i cant even take trips cause i panic and the dizziness makes it worse .. but thanks i need to go see my dr again but im glad im not alone thank you

• Posted

Hi

I still experience bouts of dizziness and headaches and it does start to chip away at your Mental wellbeing, I am sure this leads to symptoms that seem like anxiety attacks - then I have days with no issues.

Picking apart the anxiety affects from the longer covid affects is difficult.

I do think what you are feeling is similar to others so please stick with it, it will get better and sometimes just knowing others have similar issues can help so you know it is not anything more serious.

• Posted

Please everybody give update on how they feel... i had covid like 6-7 weeks ago and i feel extremely dizzy now

• Posted

I think it is happening only because of stress and fear of not getting sick again. It takes some time to recover from the covid but later on it will be healed. All I would say is that keep yourself hydrated, take your medications on time, increase the intake of Vitamin C and most importantly meditate, this definitely helps in letting go of all the anxiety.

• Edited

hi,

just wondering how everyone is doing? generally ive been much better, back out jogging regular and seeing inprovements in my fitness, just keeping myself busy !

muscle twitches still there but seem to be mainly after exercise now, i have also started trying CBD oil will helps with my sleep for sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.