Dizziness for over 4 weeks, Body pain getting worser for the past 3 years.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 17 years old girl and are going through very hard time cause of body pain, illness and dizziness. These pains are making it hard for me to do normal day work, for example stretching my hands, walking up the stairs and concentrating

I get really bad pains in by elbows, knees and wrist. It is really bothering me. I have knee pains every day. When I sit for 10-20 minutes and when I try to stand up it really aches. The same with elbows, when I don’t streth them for 3-4 minutes it really aches and hurst.

•The small round bone in the elbow is hurting/aching (dont know the name). Why does it? My left wrist starts to ache aswell. 

•Dizziness have been with me for more than 4 weeks. It gets worsen but not better. In the mornings I can't concentrate, my eyes keeps on getting shut, tears running, and all the bad things you can imagine happens when you gey dizzy. I  really want some help, support and advise. 

•Thank you ( hope you understand my concerns)


0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Hi Princess of Islam

    It sounds as if you have 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' it affects your joints which are your elbows, wrists, knees and also muscles.  It causes dizziness and fatigue which will cause low concentration.  Have you at some time had a viral infection these infections can leave you with "chronic fatigue syndrome"  you should go and see your doctor and explain your symptoms and see what they say, perhaps

    they can give you some medication to help you....best wishes...

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Hi lilian05079

      If I have 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' it will be a nightmare! 

      As you said above that it affects your joints which are your elbows, wrists, knees and also muscles and causes dizziness. This all applies to me. I don't think I have had viral infections. I have problems with my Thyoid asswell. 

      By the way thanks for your time!

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted


    Where are you....UK? USA?

    The first hing you should do is see your GP then get a referral from him to the hospital. You need to find out exactly what you are facing before you know how to treat it.  It could be any sort of arthritis....fibro or osteo arthritis or any other  kind......you need to get a definite diagosis and then you can start dealing with it.   We aren't medically trained.....we can only talk about our own ailments all of which have pain in them somewherecry

    Keep in touch and let us know what you do and what the results are

    Love Eileen   UK

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Hi Eileen64

      I live in UK. I have gone to my GP but they just give me vitamin 3 tablets. I really want to know what is happening to my body, before it is too late! And i will go back to my GP.

      Thank you for you time!

      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted


      Thanks for your reply

      Some GP's you have to be very firm with them......stick your ground and say you want a referral to your hospital to an orthopaedic consultant or rheumatologist {whichever is suiteable for you} I had a GP and you had to {not be cheeky} but very firm.


      Eileen  UK

      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up