Extreme Fatigue after first shot Pfizer

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey guys Yesterday I got my first my first dose of Pfizer.

I am feeling extremely fatigued, so fatigued that I cant even walk more than 2km during the day without getting exhausted and being breathless. Is this a normal side effect or something is off?

I am 21 years old if that makes a clue.

All best

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

sorry you are feeling so fatigued . you might want to mention the extreme fatigue to your doctor if you don’t feel any better in the next day or so, just for your peace of mind. Make sure you’re staying hydrated with water.hopefully you will feel better tomorrow but let your doctor know right away if you do develop any other symptoms such as chest pain’s, etc. get plenty of rest. take care.

• Posted

Thank god everything came out normal, I developed Breathing problems on day 3 but I was told that its a normal reaction since its simulating a covid reaction. On Day 4 I was good as new as pre vaccine. Im currently waiting for the second dose so I hope it goes all right.

• Edited

How are you feeling now? I started having those symptoms 2 days after my 2nd Pfizer vaccine on June 25. 5 months later and im not doing much better. I was told it could be a mild case of myocarditis but all my tests have come back fine- showing no heart damage. My life is very different in terms of what i am able to do. My doctor keeps saying just give it more time.

• Posted

hello! Just an update on how my situation went, I developed Breathing problems after 48 hours and I couldn't take a full grasp of air. This lasted for a day or two and I also had Tachycardia, I have no idea what magic did occur but on Day 4 I was the same as pre vaccination, no symptom nor side effect occurred any more, and the strange part was I started having a better sleep cycle, in fact 10 times better than pre vaccination. Im waiting for my second Jab now on Thursday so I hope that its not gonna have a huge impact as the first one did. Stay Safe!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.