Finally Negative Symptoms Still Lingering!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello everyone, haven't been as active as id like to on here as covid 19 has really took a toll on me. All my major symptoms have gone away but im still feeling others that i never felt before. Vertigo has been a big one for me. I could be fine and all of a sudden I get hit with dizzy spells that last hours at times. Second, Hot flashes. feels as if i was running fever but my temp never goes past 98.3 . This has been really tough on me as i could only imagine for you guys out there as well suffering with something similar. How many out there have lingering symptoms? if so what are they and how have they gotten better.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

It has been 5 weeks since I tested positive. I was never hospitalized although I was very sick. 3 days ago, I started feeling dizzy. The feeling has not went away! I've never experienced Vertigo before. I am not sure that is what this is but I am miserable! I wake up feeling like I have been on a 3 day drunk. If I try to do much of anything, the nausea sets in. Moving my head too quickly, makes me feel like vomiting. There's so much that is unknown with Covid that I, for the first time, am searching forums like this looking for validation that these side effects are real, that they are happening to others, and praying for reassurance that I will someday feel like myself again.

• Posted

Hi Im 4 weeks in now, and still feeling symptoms, sore chest and neck, nausea, feeling dizzy at times too, if I try and over do it, my legs feel like jelly and shaky, no fever, but feel like I have a constant chill. Can I ask how long ago you had a positive test Chris??

• Posted

thank you both for responding . Yes, vertigo has still been an ongoing issue for me. It happens randomly and it wont go away for hours. A new "symptom" I developed is this choking feeling. Almost as if im producing too much saliva and it comes up, very much like acid reflux. Funny thing is i've never suffered from GERD before so im hoping its only that. Any of you feel something similar?. No fevers. I have noticed my body now after the virus runs warmer. I used to always run high 96-97 now im always low/mid 98. I hope all of this goes away soon.

I tested positive for 3 weeks.

Took a total of 4 tests during those 3 weeks

• Posted

Hi

Ive only had cv19 for exactly 1 week but having some strange symptoms and i cant get much info online so hoping forums can help. I too have had extreme dizziness which is probably vertigo. I had a temperature of 38.6 that kept coming and going. I have been temp free for over 24 hours now. the muscle aches are not as bad as the beginning but my joints hurt so badly. I wake up feeling relatively ok and by the afternoon i feel like i am 100 years old, joints are extremely painful and i am permanantly freezing cold. My feet actually look like they are dead they are so cold and pale.

has anyone else experienced this?

• Posted

Hi chris and everyone, im going crazy here im day 8 and the sweats are just not getting better, has anyone else suffered with this.

xx

• Posted

Mandy, I too had sweats. Night sweats to be exact. my first week and a half I had to wake up twice at night as my clothes was drenched. Nothing really seemed to help. It progressively got better

• Posted

hi chris when did you get covid how long was you ill for thanks

• Posted

diagnosed December 22nd. Tested positive for several weeks!

Extremely ill for 2 weeks and a half

• Posted

Hey there! so I’m one of the long haulers . I had covid last March and ran a fever for 22 days . It felt like mono. I pretty much slept for 3 weeks straight. I experienced night sweats, shortness of breath , but the worst was the fatigue. I am STILL dealing with days of fatigue, night sweats and occasional dizziness. Before this, I was otherwise healthy. I’m in my 30s and it’s crazy to still be this tired . I am curious if others from nearly a year ago are still battling these symptoms also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.