Finding prayer offensive?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Apparently some are finding prayer, or recognition of a higher power offensive. It wasn’t intended to be. What is intended are that my participation be from actual facts that I have lived through personally always seeking others knowledge in positivity. No one needs pessimism or disinhearted comments because this disease is so frustrating if anyone has a personal opinion and wants to direct a private message to me on here feel free. What is the need to attack because you have a choice to not believe in prayer or a higher power. I am a Christian was given 90 days to live in October of 2011 directly related to sarcoid. Yes, I do believe and choose to give God the glory along with everyone that has helped me or emotionally supported me on the days I couldn’t myself. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm with you on this. Until people face serious problems in life they cannot understand

Best Wishes

• Posted

Thank you for your support and being mature and responsible enough to use what you can but not discourage others from trying something with this disease besides rolling over and giving in. Amen.
  • Posted

Hello Camey.  If that is what u believe take comfort from it. It is now 2018 so you are doing good. Keep well.  And thank you for your help. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.