FND

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I'm sorry for a late reply or two but I've had quite a few problems and a long time in hospital, OK has anyone had or heard of a condition called FND,

I've been pulled prodded and poked and a few needles as well,

Apparently it's similar to sarcoidosis as it can affect any part of the body and like sarcoidosis it can mimic strokes to a degree and also cancer as well,,, but to us patients the symptoms are very real and even more painful, its basically a condition that puts us in a lot of pain,,,, but when we are tested by our doctors there's nothing there and all the tests are negative,,, they call it (for want of a better phrase) we are not wired up right.

Please feel free to add your own comments as I'm puzzled, or as my dad said,,,,, if you can't dazzle them with diamonds then baffle them with bulls**t lol,,, good old dad

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Peter, 

Yes, I have been diagnosed with FND for the past four months now. http://www.neurosymptoms.org/ is a great site for understanding your symptoms.  You may find if you're on facebook  FND HOPE is a good group to join also, many people will talk through your symptoms and share their experiences.   

• Posted

hi i've just come across this post while looking for advice myself on fnd 2 yrs ago but just wondering how its going with it & any advice on the matter cause im new to it all ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.