Forearm Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys,

At the start of this week I have been experiencing on and off pain in my right forearm. The pain shifts from the dorsal side of my wrist to the ventral side and on a pain scale I would say it is around a 5. My forearm feels heavier than my left forearm.

At the moment, I am trying to reduce my time using the computer at a desk and am wearing a wrist brace at night.

Background Info

I tend to sit at a computer for roughly 7 hours a day. I have started to do weight lifting and was wondering if this is causing this pain alongside the computer usage? My posture at the desk is good also. In the past, I have fractured my wrist twice.

I also have trigger finger in my pinky on the same side as the forearm pain.

I would go to visit a doctor, but due to COVID-19 my doctors aren't seeing patients and I am scared this pain could lead to long term issues.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I discovered that methotrexate causes my right arm "pain." Then Gabapentin fixes my arm, ruins

my memory, makes me clumsy and act drunk. What are ya gonna do?

Does Anybody Out there wonder if we're all just self-absorbed, gloomy body-illnesses obsessed people?

• Posted

Wow I can relate to one feels heavier than the other!! Never heard anybody say that and MDs said they

had no idea what that meant. send me an update.

• Posted

I recently went to visit my GP and she said the problems were a result of a trapped nerve in my elbow. I have been instructed to try and keep my arm straight whenever I can to try and heal the nerve.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.