Free EFT treatment for people with Covid and symptomatic

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello I am looking for a person Covid positive and symptomatic at the moment for a completely free treatment they can do on an audio call with me. no equipment or nothing necessary just willingness of going into their emotions, EFT will be used for working on a specific trauma that lets the door open to the virus. it's strange and it takes from 40 minutes to 1 hour and a half.

Only catch: I want honest feedback on how it helped them or not and symptom rating before and after. Seriously that's the only thing i am doing this for, feedback on active covid patients, it works 100% in 1 hour and a half in long covid i need to know the effectiveness in active covid. Please message me. Thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.