got headache until vomit

Posted , 3 users are following.

I want to know if this is normal or there is something wrong with me. I used to wake up slowly. but if I am being totally awoke suddenly and stressfully from deep sleep. I will have headache for a whole day until I vomit at the end of the day. I tried to relax but it usually doesn't work. (it works twice, once I think of my beloved cat for a while after getting the headache. second time was when I watch a TV shows that I really like. then the pain suddenly disappear. but I tired to do that again at other time and it doesn't work ). Is it something wrong with me? something I can check? 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried taking any pain killers for your headaches?

I get headaches that badly they turn into migraines which can cause nausea and sick.

I would keep a headache diary and monitor them, with a view of seeing your gp if things dont change.

• Posted

I have never take pain killers. it seems like a good idea beside the side effect it may has. I am going to meet with my doctor about it. and what is gp? is that the one doctor you will meet with every time you go to that hospital? 
  • Posted

sounds like migraine to me ive suffered from migraine i get it from lack of sleep and i wake with a headache witch always ends with getting sick .its horrible when i started the menopause my sleep was effected and i was getting them all the time my doctor put me on hrt and it solved the problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.