Granddaughter has Sarcoidosis in Kidneys

Posted , 4 users are following.

My 8 yr old granddaughter has this terrible thing in her kidneys. It also affects her eyes. We were recently told that her kidneys are failing. I would love to speak with someone else who has a child that is suffering with this. I do know that she is a rare case. She is 1 of 36 nationally that is a child that has it in her kidneys. Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I am just amazed to discover that children can effected by Sarcoidosis.

I had idea this could be the case. Although your granddaughter and I have never met she was held up in prayers to be healed this day. My heart is hopeful sending hugs

Dina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.