Hands of xxy's--little fingers/ 1 palmar crease

Posted , 2 users are following.

At the xxy convention held in Colorado some years ago, one study indicated the xxy men may have small little fingers, smaller than the rest of the fingers on their hand, nor counting the thumb.

In the past I have heard about the simian crease or a single palmar. crease across one or both hands. Apparently ,it is supposed to be only one line going from one end of your hand to the other side of your hand, with no other lines on your hand. I don't know if it means no other lines on your hand or not. I don't know if it is found on your dominant or both hands.

My dominant hand (right) has a line crossing from one side to the other but there is a slight deviation on the line, also there is a second line above this line, but it only begins on one side but ends in the middle.

On my left hand, there are 2 lines, but they stop before going to the end of my hand, so no single palmar line

There was a discussion some time ago but it is no longer active on this website.

From the past discussion, it suggested other chromosome disorders may have similar hand traits.

Any comments, please reply.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I do not think just because the lines on your hand are slightly different means you are. Stay true to who you are, and do what you need to do to work on being who you are.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.