harrishill1

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my discussion about being suddenly allergic to spices. As to the person who lost his taste, I am sorry to hear that. If it were me, I would still tend to blame the Hydroxyurea. However. would continue to take the meds, as they work well to keep the red blood count in check. I don't really mind not eating spices, but I do have to be careful, because spices are often used in some frozen foods. Have a great day all who read this site. harrishill

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Harris Hill,

Yes, Hydroxy can slowly creep up on you as I found to my misfortune.  I am not into spices so won't comment on their use.  Hope you continue to thrive in comfort.  With Ruxolitinib I am what might be termed as symptom-free.

Long may it continue.   Best wishes.

Peter.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.