Has anyone tried BETA ALANINE POWDER for their itching?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I read a few months ago about taking Beta Alanine Powder before having a shower to stop the itching caused by having a shower. I have been taking 1/2 a teaspoon in a small amount of water 15 to 20 minutes before I have a shower. It is amazing what a difference it has made to me. I can have a shower and not have to wait to stop itching to go out. I have also taken it when I have get itchy during the day when my temperature has set of the itch. Within 20 minutes I have calmed down. I am still taking Hydrea Mon-Fri and asprin daily. It is the first thing that has made a difference to my itching and given back my life.

Regards Dianne

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dianne I would like to try this where would I get it from

Thanks

Glenn

• Posted

Hi Glenn I purchased mine from a store that supplies gym supplements but some chemists keep it and some health food stores. It is available online also.

I think I typed 1/2 teaspoon it is only a 1/4 teaspoon. I have had no side effects at all. It works well for me. I hope it will work for you.

Regards Dianne

• Posted

hi dianne

im going to try it as some days the itching drives me mad lol. will let you know

tony

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.