Head pulse feeling

Posted , 2 users are following.

This pulse feeling in my head at night wakes me up with dry mouth and I have to urine I do drink a lot of water during the night .my left ear I been feeling like it’s clougged and I get post nasal drip 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi there

Does your head feel pressurised so to say?

And when you say your ear feels clogged, does it feel like you just want to pop them or do you get pulsing or ringing in your ears?

Either way I would go to an optom to get your eyes tested... IF you have IIH (which you may not) your optom may notive swelling in your optic nerve which indicates pressure in your head... from there they will discuss further testing... but I would strongly recommend going there as your first point of contact to begin ruling out things and getting a diagnosis and most importantly, treatment and recovery smile

All the best with everything!

• Posted

I been to eye doctor all seem ok .the ear feels like it’s clogged like I need to pop it but the ENt says they see nothing but iam still going to doctors.thanks 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.