HELL

Posted , 1 user is following.

how do people cope with severer back pain . I've bin suffing so bad but over the. Last couple of months it's go so bad I can't get out bed.most day my 15 year old daughter has to wash and dress me if I have appoment I don't go out the house I am just in pain so bad it has took over my life I suffer with prolasp disk . T11/t12  degeantion muscle  disease . And severer neve damage on my spine . The pain killers I am on cause ie bin on them a long time I don't feel like they are working anymore please if any one can help with advice or anything that would be a great help or what other pain killers think would work thank you chan xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I am on a lot of strong pain killer tramdol 50mg. Fentanyl patches 100mg every 72 hours . Dizpan 5mg . Oral morphine as and when I need it . And I've just bin fitted for a new back braces 

• Posted

Hi chan23331

I think you are on just about the strongest painkillers you can get.

The only possibility is asking your doc to up the dosage if you feel they are not having any affect. Go back to your doc and discuss this with him/her..best wishes

• Posted

Thank u I am under the pain clinic at Salford royal and I am under a consult at Salford as well as my doctors every time I phone they just phone me back and say what pain killers do u think would help u . I don't no how much more I can take I've got a tribrual on Monday for ESA as they say I am fit for work . Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.