Help! Itchy bloody anus

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had an itchy anus for about a year now !!! Always too embarrassed to go to a doctor about this ! I'm 24 I'm a female .. it itches and is very irritating when I whipe after number two it's always bloody and it's very sore and now I just feel like it's getting worse and it's never going to go away ! For the past maybe ten years I've expireienced blackouts that last maybe five seconds or so but I never pass out or lose consciousness just see black and get a head rush n get a little bit of a headache ! Idk if that has anything to do w it or what that could maybe be ? I'm 115lbs never ever weighed over 123lbs I'm naturally tiny ! I wishhhh I could gain weight ! Also have horrible back pain goes all the way down my right leg the top of my right ass cheek the pain is horrible ! I've been dealing w this pain since I got beat up by my male 400lb neighbor two years ago he fractured my face in two places dislocated my pelvis black eye busted lip and messed up my back but since than I've had bad ptsd and social anxiety so I really don't like public or doctors or hospitals or any of that !! But the pain is just unbearable sometimes ! It's the worse w my period or when it rains ! Those days I cannot get out of bed ! All of this has come down to me buying pain killers off the street ! I wish I didn't have to but I can't stand the pain anymore !! I've come to find out that lyrica works best !!! Especially mixed w a pain killer like a roxy! But anyways ... one side of body is usually nerve pain correct ???? And back to this anus thing ugh colon cancer ??? N this blacking out thing .. low blood sugar or???? Ugh sorry for the novel but thanks for any help reguarding any of this !!!!! Thank you !!!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi mel147347

Your anal problems may be due to the street painkillers you are buying they may not be the genuine article..you may have hemorroids or anal fissures..if the blood is bright red. However, you really do need medical attention....the altercation with your neighbour may have causef serious damage to your back..you need xrays and scans to see what is causing the pain...the 'blacking out thing' needs attention you need blood tests for glucose levels and iron deficiency...you should pay attention to yourself and set about finding answers to your adverse medical conditions!!...my very best wishes to you mel147347....

• Posted

Also, the itchy anus may be due to paradites..worms which should not go untreated...or you may have a fungal infection.....get it all checked!!
  • Posted

Ypu should get it checked out no joke. I had H Pylori and my anus was itchy as heck after every bowel movement it was so bad i would have to put a piece of toilet paper on my anus so i wouldnt itch. Just saying left untreated it can cause gastritis and damage to your stomach that will affect you in the longrun and your going to wish youd seek medical attention sooner. Since you say your ti i would go see a dr. Since being anemic is something to be concerned about. My mom is severly anemic and she gets bruises with the slightest touch. Shes been this way since she had a stroke. And i dont mean to scare you but anemia and bloody anus can be a sign of colon cancer that is why i recommend you get checked
  • Posted

The anal problem sounds like Haemorrhoids. You can buy an OTC haemorrhoid cream and see if this has any effect.

Do you suffer with constipation?

• Posted

Everybody else has already suggested hemorrhoids and that is most likely where the blood is coming from and hemorrhoids can also itch. So do get you some hemorrhoid medicine from the store and apply it as directed to your anus. Since you're taking street drugs you're probably getting constipated and constantly irritating your anus and hemorrhoids.

Now I want to address your purchasing of the illegal drugs to help with your pain. First of all I thought a Roxy was an anxiety pill not a pain pill. So why are you taking Roxie for pain cuz it should not work for pain. I also want to warn you to be very careful of taking street drugs or even powdered illegal drugs such as cocaine, meth, crack and heroin all of it. The reason I'm warning you is because drug dealers are starting to mix fentanyl into these drugs and it can cause you to overdose because they aren't familiar with measuring the Fentanyl and they put too much in it. It used to be just in heroin but now I've read that they are even finding it in pot.

You really do need to go to the doctor. Your fears are unfounded however it isn't unusual. There is something called white coat anxiety. The white coat meaning the coats that doctors wear.

I really care about what happens to you so please keep us informed as to your status. And feel free to private email me if you want to talk more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.