Hi all,

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi folks, just joined but was diagnosed with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis in 2011. Its been treated up until now with Prednisalone but this time Methotrexate. Wondering if anyone else is on this and how they feel if it is working for them?

I have recently been for my 3 monthly check up and despite feeling that i was getting worse my results were the opposite. So now theyre looking at checking out my heart as the reason for my breathlessness and lathargy. Has anyone else encountered this?

So many questions i know but slightly worried at the moment as this now appears to be taking a different direction from the past 6 years.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi DonnieMac

this is normal Sarcoidosis is known to get into your heart so it is important you get it checked out. I had a defibrillator inserted 2 years ago because I had signs of it in my heart. Shortness of breath is a common problem from my experience. All the best and listen to what your body is telling you

David

• Posted

Thanks David. I'm getting a stress test soon as well as an ultrasound done so hopefully that'll identify what's going on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.