Hip pain / ache

Posted , 3 users are following.

Male 57 and my list of problems is getting bigger please below.

Today i want to ask about my left hip it's been clicking for 7 years now and then and this year it's started to ache and pain that goes across my back to my other hip, i know it maybe worn out like my shoulder is but just wanted to know if there was anything i could do to help it ?

So far in last 2 years i have 4 cancer scares.

Emphysema

acid reflux

liver problems

gallstones

prostate problems

geographic tongue

epididymis

Common bile duct 11m instead of 3m

There is more but i will be here all day if i carry on smile

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

That is commonly called radiating pain. I myself have that same problem but mine started with the right side of my lower back and over the years that has gone from hip to hip. I have a lot of arthritis in my lower back but nothing that can be surgically fixed. I was told that 11 years ago and I was told that again six months ago. But the best bet for you is to see your doctor and he/she will order an MRI of your lower back and hips. This will tell him if the problems you are having can be fixed. I wish the best for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.