How high is high.?..my lp pressure was 53

Posted , 3 users are following.

Newly diagnosed i see normal is under 20 but i dint see a range for oh crap thats high. Just trying to figure my way only 2 weeks in. Thx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi my pressure was 33 secon d time round I don't remember the first one and don't even remember the ones after.just try to relax and read about it it does make it a bit easier when u understand it.

• Posted

Thx so much. I guess trying to find more in-depth info is hard as even my hospitals when xischarged couldnt provide any. My main worry righ now is my vision. I can barely see straight. Double vision blurred and limited range. Headaches neck stiffness and i have 5 bulging disc with one protruding witch caused me great pain in my shoulder. Im on the diamox but my eye dr and nero disagree on the dosage. Smh thx again.
  • Posted

Hi Stephanie there is lots of info on online about it and if ur meds are not compatible with u get them changed you really need to shout about things in this country before being heard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.