How long before Aleve side effects go away?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I took ALEVE for epidydimits for a couple of weeks on and off and was feeling great. the thing is that I took the wrong dosage so I WAS TAKING 250mg every 6 - 8 hours. I noticed that my blood pressure was higher than normal but didn't think too much about it. On the third week I worked very hard in the yard and took two 250 mg at around 5 pm then one or two more at 2:30am and two more the next morning at around 10:45 am. I began feeling dizzy, ringing in my ears and, high blood pressure. I STOPPED TAKING THEM . A couple of days later had gastritis which went away in two day. Its been seven days. IT's been quite a rollocoaster ride. HBP comes and goes, same with the dizziness. I am 52 superhealthy and active. Yesterday I felt great, ran three miles worked in my yard all day. Today the dizziness and ear ringing is back. All my blood tests came great. The only one concerning test resul was some blood (only visible in the test) in my urine. Dr. says it's probably from the amount of ALEVE I took. ANY IDEA ON HOW LONG THIS TAKES?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.