Hurts to breathe in

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone, I'm a 21 year old male, I contracted Coronavirus on Saturday, my symptoms then started on Monday 8th February 2021.

I get a really bad pain in the middle of my chest every time I breathe in or when I cough

I haven't heard of this symptom, could there be an underlying problem with my lungs that I don't know about? anyone else have this?

Thank you

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Hi, i have had the same symptoms too. Tested positive this week, and been having chest pain for a few days. Thursday it was really bad so i called out of hours doctor who advised i should go a&e for bloods and chest xray. Thankfully all came back normal and was told its one of the symptoms of covid. After thursday it is slowly getting better. Hope it eases for you soon!

• Posted

Hi I'm glad your symptoms are improving unfortunately for me the pain I'm getting when breathing in has been here for a week now and has been gradually getting worse. Maybe I have to wait it out and ill finally see improvement.. thank you for your reply!

• Posted

How was your blood test? I had mine on Saturday and it wasn't good but then I was told it was supposed to not be good, and that to wait and get a new test later this week. I'm especially concerned about ferritin, fibrinogen and C-RP values.

• Posted

Hi, Tom. I have recently tested positive for Covid and have similar to you chest pains when breathing in. Did yours go after a while. Thanks

• Posted

Itll be pneumonia of the lungs. Do not wait, call ambulance or make your way to hospital. take a bag of clothing for a week at least.

i caught covid on 1st Jan. tested positive on the 2nd. stayed at home 10 days till i couldnt breath much more and had a high fever. Ambulance took me in and stayed in for 6 days. I hadnt packed. Wasnt a nice ordeal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.