I have ks. I wasn't aware that it was as common as to all of the ppl on here with the same issue.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 28. I was diagnosed with ks two years ago. I understand what you may be feeling I've lived every emotion.

I've never discussed this openly until now. Would like to chat with anyone dealing with the same issues. 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi we'll I've got full blown jams and didn't find out til I was 40yrs old it's really mess my life up

• Posted

I'm not especially great about talking about emotions.  I was diagnosed with KS when I was 17, and I wasn't that great about talking about emotions then either.  I've been treated with testosterone since then, most of the time at the wrong level.   Over the 38 years of therapy I discovered my doctor was not a mind reader, if I didn't say I was unhappy he assumed I was happy.  Stands to reason I suppose?

Anyway I don't think like other people.  It can't be a KS thing as I've had that treated and still do, so it must be an XXY thing, an XXY thing as XXY applies to me.   What applies to you might not apply to me.  

Some people say I know a lot about KS/XXY, and they're right, some say I know everything, and they're wrong, nobody knows everything.  One thing I can say for certain I know nothing about it you, as you haven't said anything about yourself, except you're diagnosed with the symptoms of the disease seminiferous tubule dysgenesis, aka KS.  So as the effect is wide and varied, I can't assume my experience will be the same as yours.

Welcome to the discussion.

cheesygrin   

• Posted

When I was a teenager, I felt like I was an alien from outer space. I didn't relate to other kids my own age as an pre teen or a teenager. I knew I was different but never knew why. . Then one day I fell in love with a school mate at age 9, he didn't know I loved him and I didnt tell anyone or him.

As a grew older if when I felt like I was an outer space alien. I didn't know how to be friendly to anyone, boys or girls, I felt like a freak. I knew I was different but how do you communicate to someone about those feelings especially since I went to a Catholic grade school and high school. So I hid those feeling and became a loner. Still am. I have no close friends or buddies.But at my age at 66, those no longer bother me. I live my life as a gay man and don't mind sharing things on this forum about my life as an xxy male. I don't care if other xxy's don't like my opinion or thoughts. Every xxy are different individuals, so no one have all the answers.

I read one xxy who changed from a male to a female but now has regrets that he changed.drxes.

I will.remain a male even though I sometimes have feeling that I should be a female.

Most men don't like to express their feelings, both xy men or xxy men.

I am too old to hold my feelings anymore. I do so on the forum because maybe it might help others. In the outside world, I am not so open, mainly because I have no friends in DenverColorado.

Hopefully you have friends that you can talk to openly about xxy or Klinefelters Syndrome.

Some may seek professional help, it is your choice. If it helps you, Great. I can't afford it, so that is my problem.

Maybe my rantings may help you in creating a new discussion among newly. discovered KS males in the future.

Bye for now. I am a 47xxy gay male who is a bka, a below the knee amputee and I am on dialysis and cannot get a kidneytransplant, I am not sad or mad that I cannot get a kidney transplant. To me it is fate. I must live my life to the fullest, the best I can, everyday and every night.

• Posted

There is a genetic organization in the US about xxy's, I think it is called AXYS. They also have an adult support group that is online. If you go to the US government website, medline plus, they have other resources that may assist you regarding xxy's in other countries and in the US.

When I went to to xxy convention back in the summer of 2017 in Colorado , there was a group of xxy adult males that discussed some of the problems that xxy men have, I found out that most xxy men have tremors. My hands slightly shake to the point that I cannot hold a camera still. I don't have the tooth enamel disorder that affects some xxy males.

I do have small testicles and a small penis. I am short 5 feet 5 inches tall, but most xxy males are tall. Body types vary from one xxy male to another xxy male. I was one of the older xxy males at the convention , most were in there 20's.. Most were new to the convention, but there were at least 3 men who were repeat atendees. If you check that genetic organization, you can find more information about xxys, but there are now more clinics studying xxy than ever before.

Just know you are not the only one

Years ago, I found out that I was not the only gay xxy in the US.

Most xxy men are not gay. In fact, one xxy male, at the convention, stated his girlfriend was glad he was sterile, because she didn't want to have children, so there was no need for him to wear a condom.

I hope you look for that US organization or ask your question on this forum. No question is difficult to ask because no one will find out who you are.

I have told people on this website about my urine leakage, my dialysis treatments, my medical problems, and where to buy condoms that fit my small penis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.